IonGen™ In...Algae Out!
The IonGen™ System G2 Electronic Algae Controller allows you to spend your time relaxing next to your water feature instead of trying to
maintain it! The IonGen™ effectively kills algae without the use of traditional liquid chemicals and is designed with a microprocessor
that sends a signal to its ion producing probe that helps control algae throught the entire water feature.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance
- Helps to control unsightly algae without the use of liquid chemicals
- Simple to install
- Compatible with water containing fish and plants
- Safe for any animals that may drink from pond
- Energy efficient (less than $1 per month in electrical costs)
- Treats ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- EPA registered
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons depending on the ionization level it is operated at, volume of water in the pond, and the algae conditions you are trying to control
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe fittings, copper test kit and owner's manual
This video explains the benefits of the IonGen™ and gives a brief overview of how it works.
How does the Aquascape IonGen™ G2 System Help Control String Algae?
The Aquascape IonGen™ System releases a calculated mixture of copper ions into the path of flowing water. The IonGen™ Control Panel sends signals
that slowly dissolve the replaceable probe. The ions produced by the probe treat the water and reduce string algae, as well as drastically reduce maintenance
and the need for liquid pond chemicals.